Admission/Enrolment Requirements to attend RSHairdressing:
● Grade 12 diploma or equivalent or
● Be 19 years of age or older (mature student)
● A reasonable understanding of the English language
● Have basic communication skills required for providing customer service
Hair/Nails Certificate Program: Day Program
The day program runs Monday through Thursday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM and Friday 8:30 AM to 2 PM. We offer some flexible extended evening hours. It takes 11.5 months to complete our 1700 hour hair/nail program. You may start in January, March, April, June, July, September, or October. We have a one week August break and a one week Christmas break.
RSHairdressing provides transcript marks upon completion. Brush-up programs are available
. This is a unique and innovative curriculum that combines hair and nails, allowing students to have an advantage in obtaining employment.
Student Financial Assistance
● Good hand/eye coordination
● Good depth perception & ability to perceive line & form
● Ability to stand for long periods of time
● An interest in the preparation & styling of hair
● A tour of the campus of choice with college representative
THE ADMISSION CRITERIA CAN NOT BE WAIVED BY EITHER THE SCHOOL OR THE APPLICANT.
Please pick-up a registration form at our campus.
to request information and leave us your contact information.